Week 15: Your Marketing Strategy

 By Thursday:

  • Planning Your Future Strategy: Personally, for my business I think that it would be wise to integrate Facebook and Instagram. After seeing all the social media platforms, I think these are the best ones for my business and have the best tools for me to use. I want to be able to put financial advice, quotes and have interactive content that people will be able to work with. I also think that LinkedIn is also a great way to build an online network of like minded individuals. Especially during this pandemic. I feel like it's a good way to get in my field and see what others are doing.

  • Personally I liked using Facebook the most because I got the most engagement. Everyday new people would check out my page and it was just super convenient to navigate through.

  • I personally think checking in at least an hour a day to see what's new and whose engaged is enough. It gives me time to answer any questions and see what people might need.

 

By Monday:

Posts: 3x a week on Facebook and Instagram

  • Look for videos with good tips and create ads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

Week 11: Marketing with Twitter, LinkedIn, Social Influencers

Week 2 Part B - Business Research