Week 13 PartB: Developing Online Advertising

 For this assignment I decided to use different clip arts and pictures to compile my own versions of online advertisement. I chose very colorful and engaging images in order to get customers attention. The objective of my advertisements is to make sure that customers know that whether they need a budget, to balance their life and their credit, as well as debt to income ratio, essential credit management is here for them. I think the images that I chose help show our motivation to make sure that they get their lives and finances in order. I posed them to Facebook however, for some reason I ad difficulty emailing the screenshots and the advertisements came out a little blurry.





However, online advertising is crucial part to anybody's business. I think it is really important. Especially during these times, to make sure that we do what we can to make sure that our products are reaching to the right audiences. People are looking for help and products in a whole new world and its up to advertisers to market to them accordingly.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

Week 11: Marketing with Twitter, LinkedIn, Social Influencers

Week 2 Part B - Business Research