Skip to main content

Week 12: Business Specific Online Tools

For this assignment I went through a few different groups that caught my eye. The first group I found on Linkedin was the Finance group. This community of business professionals are based worldwide and their goal is to boost financial professionals with their careers while expanding their network within the industry. Next, I came across the Accounting and Finance Professionals page. Just like the Finance Group, this online community seeks to build a network that will enhance members' careers. The reason why these two groups were my favorite is because I believe for the first year, marketing and networking is crucial. These online groups will have a database of business professionals in the field that may be able to connect me with possible clients. Building these connections will not only help me but potentially their clients too. Lastly, finance plus is a worldwide community that also provides networking between financial professionals. Essential Credit Management is designed to help people who may be interested in the members of these financial group services. Having my services as a liaison between these corporations and their clients will help bridge any financial disparities or gaps that may hinder their future clients from proceeding with their services. 


Although I have not set up a yelp account, I do have one for personal use. I believe that Yelp is a great place to not only promote your business but get customer engagement. Many Yelpers come to this app to find out about any deals or things that may be happening with their favorite business. It’s a convenient way to promote yourself and get exposure. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

Week 11: Marketing with Twitter, LinkedIn, Social Influencers

Week 2 Part B - Business Research