Welcome!

For my blog, I chose a palm tree design. I decided to go with my theme because of the meaning behind the palm tree. Earlier this month, I watched a message on YouTube that talked about Palm Trees. The moral of the story was resilience. Palm trees can withstand every type of whether condition. This is why we see them in the desert and even by the beach. 

Now, the underlying message of the palm tree stands with its roots. Though they bend they do not break They can withstand the wind, rain and are resilient through the toughest of storms. I liked this background because in life and in all things you must decide if you'll bend or break. \

The best platforms for your business are Instagram and Facebook. I think that Instagram has so many ways to promote and brand yourself and your business. It allows you to personalize your business while capitalizing on the normal traffic and flow of Instagram. There are also many benefits of Facebook, which creates groups or communities of people. Both platforms allow for networking and people to reach their audience.

I think that Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and even Facebook can all be used for personal use. All of these social media platforms connect and bring people together. However, they all can be used to market products and services as well. I think these platforms are great for sharing information and keeping in contact with friends.

Comments

  1. I really loved the connection you made between the Palm Trees! I had no clue the meaning of the story behind them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent design Brittany. You kept great control of your color palette and the header image flows well with the rest of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design, Brittany! I love the connection you made with the palm trees and how you incorporated it into your blog. Before reading your blog, I had no idea what the story was behind palm trees but I really like it! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brittany! I love the palm leaves.
    Such a bright fun layout, and a great meaning behind it!

    Instagram and Facebook are my top 2 for my baking business.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great story about the video on Palm Trees. In the time of COViD having the resilience of Palm Trees is crucial to survival.

    I agree on Facebook and Instagram as being the best for business to consumer marketing but I also recommend Linkedin for business to business outreach.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11: Marketing with Twitter, LinkedIn, Social Influencers

Week 2 Part B - Business Research