Week 10: Email Marketing Part 1 and 2

Email Marketing is one of the best ways to reach your target audience. Both prospective and returning clients have the chance to engage with you and what you have to offer. For my business specifically, I believe the best thing to do is send out a bi-weekly newsletter with a list of services and financial tips. I think it would be very helpful for people interested in financial services to be able to have access to information. I think that the best thing I can do is use statistics, testimonials and other information about finance and building wealth. One thing I have to be careful of, is to not give out too much information too soon. I also can agree that it is very frustrating signing up for a newsletter you can’t opt out of. Having the right to choose really sets people apart. I think there is a thin line between being informative and feeling like you're being harassed for a product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11: Marketing with Twitter, LinkedIn, Social Influencers

Week 2 Part B - Business Research

Week 13 Part A: Online Advertising - Analysis of the Marketplace