Week 6: Engaging Your Customers - FB Strategy Pt. 2



For this weeks assignment, I created pictures that would help future clientele envision their current financial state. I wanted to give them idea of what credit can potentially do to your life as well as how you can create a balance within your life, relieve debt and be able to start growing your money. I think debt is a dirty little secret we don't like to share, and yet it weighs on all of us differently. It is a huge burden and I believe that being able to be real about where your at financially and establishing goals of where you want to be is an essential first step to credit management and overall wealth. I have attached my scheduled three posts along with the images I used to help portray where people may be at financially and where they should aim to be.








Using images like these will help clients visualize the physical, emotional and mental burdens of debt. It is important to establish a balance in your finances and with your debt, so that you can make plans for your future and ensure financial stability. Everything in life is a balance and Essential Credit Management wants to get you there! I think these images do a great job depicting that as well.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

Week 11: Marketing with Twitter, LinkedIn, Social Influencers

Week 2 Part B - Business Research