Week 6: Engaging Your Customers - FB Strategy Pt. 1

For this assignment, I searched through Facebook to find 7 business pages that were close in similarity to me and what I want to do. Below, I have these 7 and why I chose them. I believe being able to network online will build partnerships that will allow me to connect with other people. Some of these businesses are very similar to mine and if i build relationships I might get referrals from people who may be in need of my services.


  1. GM Financial

    1. Is a company that provides loans. Networking and seeing the type of people interested in their services gives me the opportunity to build my clientele. By offering people lower fixed rates and interest before they get a loan, I have the potential to save clients up to thousands of dollars.

  2. SoFi

    1. SoFi specializes in refinance loans. Customers interested in this can refer to my business to make sure they are being locked into a deal that will better help them in the long run and also save them money.

  3. Financial Post

    1. The reason why I chose the Financial post is because I thought that it would be a good idea to tap into a market of people who already have an interest in finance. People who follow this type of business page are more likely to want to know about finance and be interested in learning how to build wealth and be financially stable.

  4. Rock Financial Life

    1. Rock Financial Life is a sector of the Rock Church. I think that is wonderful they offer resources for individuals who want to keep or get their life on track. Networking with Rock Financial Life will allow me to establish clientele as well as use their free resources to stay informed and up to date.

  5. Finance Insider

    1. Part of being a consultant is understanding what is going on with the economy and how it can best work for you and your livelihood. This site would also be a great source to find people who may not need my services, but might know someone that does.

  6. Personal Finance Insider

    1. Personal Finance Insider is a company that I think will help me get new ideas and allow me to make sure my business is the best it can be for myself and my clientele.

  7. Wiley Finance

    1. Wiley Finance is a scholarly journal that I can refer to in order to get the best verified facts and make sure that the information I am giving is not only current but relevant to each of my clients.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

Week 11: Marketing with Twitter, LinkedIn, Social Influencers

Week 2 Part B - Business Research